Green & Yellow
|University of Michigan Nichols Arboretum|
I don't know about you, but yellow and green just say Michigan summer to me. Michigan is a very green place in the summer- and we have tons of yellow wildflowers in fields and meadows. Hence, we chose these colors for inspiration for our July photo montage.
Products featured in this photo:
- J Herbin Hand Blown Glass Dip Pen, Green
- Lamy Safari Fountain Pen, Yellow
- Fisher Bullet Space Pen, Lime Green
- Ferrari VFM by Sheaffer Ballpoint Pen, Yellow
- E+M Germany Wood Ballpoint Pen "Allwood," Light Green
- Worther Shorty 3.15 mm Mechanical Pencil, Yellow
- Worther 3.15 mm Lead Graphite Refills
- J. Herbin 50 ml Bottle Calligraphy Ink, Yellow
- Pelikan Edelstein 50 ml Bottle Fountain Pen Ink, Aventurine Green
- Rhodia Rhodiarama Soft Cover Notebook, A5, Dot, Yellow
- Clairefontaine Basics Clothbound Notebook, A5, Ruled, Green
- Apica CD10 HN Notebook, A6, (6 x 4) Lined, Green
- Apica CD5 ( 4 x 2.2") Mini Notebook, Lined, Green
J. Herbin Hand Blown Glass Dip Pens have a tapered handle with frosted glass and flame design. These pens also come in Amber and Blue. J Herbin's calligraphy inks are richly pigmented to enhance lettering with a visible luster. The inks are suitable for use on either dark or light colored papers.
The Caran d'Ache Infinite Series comes in mechanical pencil (884) and ballpoint pen (888). Caran d'Ache is Switzerland's only manufacturer of pencils, and writing instruments. This company has a international repuration for products of exceptional quality and beauty. Also pictured: the Fisher Space Pen in Lime Green, and E+M Allwood ballpoint pen.
Pelikan Edelstein premium ink collection is comprised of nine brilliant colors with a special ingredient to ensure extra smooth writing and high- performance care for your fountain pen.
Worther's Shorty sketch pencil is very highly reviewed and recommended. The lead refills come in 8 vivid colors. The leads are densely pigmented and they are all quite hard. The Shorty sits comfortably in hand and it's refillable and long lasting. No need to sharpen the leads, they self-taper as your write.