The Visconti Breeze
Available in 6 fluorescent colors, the Breeze makes a bold statement, with its outstanding performance and affordable price. Visconti was inspired to create an innovative and stylish luxury writing instrument at a more accessible price point for the new generation of pen lovers that demand style, quality and functionality in a pen. The result is a truly outstanding writing instrument. A collection with a modern edge and as its name implies, the Breeze offers a fresh perspective. The collection is available in six new vibrant color palettes: Cherry, Mandarin, Lemon, Lime, Blueberry and Plum.
The shape of the Breeze reminds us of Visconti's iconic torpedo design, used in pens such as the Rembrandt and original Van Gogh, but with a few notable differences. Visconti has added some unique new and improved features:
- Pen band: The name of the pen is beautifully engraved on the band. For the first time, Visconti has added the band to the pen's body giving a fresh new look.
- Pen grip: The grip is made from vegetal resin, the same material as the pen itself. This offers a comfortable writing experience and additional aesthetic appeal with no interruption between the pen's body and cap.
- Magnetic closure: The security of the magnetic locking system has been further improved with guidance grooves, resulting in a cap that does not rotate or move once capped.
- New steel nib: German made, smooth and precise to write with. The design has the perfect amount of width variation between nib sizes. Available in F, M and B.
- New clip: Visconti has re-engineered its iconic pen clip, to give the same stylish look with improved functionality.
The Breeze launches as Visconti's newest entry level price point, a considerable achievement considering that the pen is entirely made in Visconti's factory in Florence, Italy. The collection is available as a fountain pen (our price $96) and a rollerball, our price $92.